Ride the Rapids in California's Gold Country with Beyond Limits Adventures!
2020 Chili Bar Rafting special:
Weekdays! $77 per person*(reg. $124 per person)
Weekends! $99 per person* (reg. $134 per person)
3 easy ways to get this special rate:
- BOOK NOW if you know the date of your trip and number of persons .
- Call or text us at 800-234-7238 If you you have questions about dates and other trips that we offer.
You'll get the same discounted rate.
You can also check availability on our calendar!
- Buy a voucher You can buy your voucher and redeem it here when you decide on a date to go rafting!
You can also use our vouchers as gifts. They are good for the entire 2020 summer season.
Great Gift Idea for Moms, Dads, Grads and birthdays!
The Chili Bar section of the South Fork American River is an excellent rafting run with many exciting class 3 rapids... a great choice for both beginner and experienced rafters. This 8 mile guided trip features wonderfully fun whitewater rapids. Its course will take you through beautiful Sierra foothill scenery, crystal clear pools and the small gold mining town of Coloma, CA. This is where James Marshall first discovered gold at Sutter's Mill in 1848 and started the California Gold Rush! The excitement comes to a head towards the end of our Chili Bar run with a popular rapid known as "Troublemaker" where you can pose for the photographers!
- 8 mile Upper "Chili Bar" Section - 4 hour tour from start to finish
- 10:00AM Check in at Chili Bar Park
- Professionally guided whitewater rafting trip
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- Class 3 Medium level (No rafting experience required)
Find out about other Rafting trips that we offer on the South Fork of the American River:
- Afternoon half day trip
- 1 Day trip on the Lower Gorge
- 1 Day trip with an overnight stay
- 2 Day trip with 2 days rafting and 2 nights camping with 5 meals
We also offer class 4 trips for more thrills!
2020 Water Flow Update:
We will run trips daily from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend!
*Government River use fee of $8 per person will be charged at time of reservation. No other discounts apply. Promotional value expires 9/30/2019