We are rafting and tubing now! Book your trip today!
Float the Rapids in California's Gold Country with Beyond Limits Adventures!
- Redeem your Groupon voucher. You can redeem it here when you decide on a date to go tubing!
If you prefer to upgrade to a rafting trip you can apply your Groupon tubing Voucher here as well!
- Call or text us at 800-234-7238 If you you have questions about dates and other trips that we offer.
You'll get the same discounted rate.
You can also check availability on our calendar!
The Lotus Loop section of the South Fork American River is an excellent easy river float with many fun class 2 rapids It's a great choice for both beginner and experienced tubers, kayakers and small rafts for families with young kids. Our 2 hour guided trip features wonderfully fun whitewater rapids. You can also spend the day relaxing at our private River Resort before and after your trip. Bring a picnic lunch to enjoy in your own private riverfront setting. Spend your day exploring our beautiful Sierra foothill scenery, crystal clear swimming holes and the small gold mining town of Coloma, CA. This is where James Marshall first discovered gold at Sutter's Mill in 1848 and started the California Gold Rush!
- Check in by 1:00 PM for your 2 hour tubing trip.
- 2 person inflatable kayaks are available as well.
- A professional and friendly river guide will show you the ropes and make sure you have a fun time on the river!
- All tubing equipment and shuttle is included
- Minimum age: 7 years old. An adult must accompany any minors.
- Class 2 Medium level (No previous experience required, swimming abililty recommended)
- Food not included. Bring your own picnic lunch or purchase food and beverages at our river resort complex.
Find out about other Rafting trips that we offer on the South Fork of the American River:
2020 Water Flow Update:
We will run trips daily from June through September!
*Government River use fee of $8 per person will be charged at time of reservation. No other discounts apply. Promotional value expires 9/30/2020